The Reservation Request Form for the Haas Lake Park 2021 season is available!
HAAS LAKE PARK 2021 RESERVATIONS UPDATE
Welcome to the Haas Lake Park 2020 Camping Season!
Come and join us at the Summer-Fun place to be in southeastern Michigan!
Haas Lake Park is a family-oriented RV campground, serving southeast Michigan since 1971. Whether you’re looking for a place to bring your pop-up trailer for a few days or your large RV for a week, a month, or an entire season, we have much to offer RV owners and renters. We also welcome people traveling through our area on a longer destination.
Haas Lake Park RV Campground makes it easy to have a great camping experience. Take a look at our many offerings:
- 494 Sites – water/electric, also full hook-ups
- Waterfront sites available
- 30 or 50 amp electric service
- Pull thru sites available
- Four clean, spring fed lakes (no wake boating)
- Clean restrooms
- Swimming beach and fishing on each lake
- General store
- Propane station and dump stations
- Recreational building with pool tables & arcade games
- Two-hole golf course
- Basketball courts and sand volleyball pit
- Free wireless internet
- Playground equipment
- Laundry facilities
- Planned activities
Recreation Building Haas Lake Park has pool tables, ping pong and arcade games in our recreation building.
Special Guests Haas Lake Park has a variety of special guest appearances for your enjoyment.
Events for Families
We strive to be a great family campground, so family events are a must!
Two-Hole Golf Course
It’s small but there’s a par 3 and a par 4 hole for you golf lovers. Be sure to get a hole in, or two.