After a difficult 2020 where Haas Lake Park activities came to a standstill, we are happy and thankful to be moving in a direction of being able to bring back some activities. Even though we can’t return to a full schedule, we are starting with the following and will add more when we can. Here is a list of activities that we have scheduled so far:
- June 19: Bernadette Kathryn and the Lonely Nights Band
- July 3: DJ Dance
- July 24: DJ Dance
- August 14: DJ Dance
- August 28: Lake Effect Band
- September 4: DJ Dance
We're Taking Online Reservations!
Welcome to the Haas Lake Park 2021 Camping Season!
Come and join us at the Summer-Fun place to be in southeastern Michigan!
Haas Lake Park is a family-oriented RV campground, serving southeast Michigan since 1971. Whether you’re looking for a place to bring your pop-up trailer for a few days or your large RV for a week, a month, or an entire season, we have much to offer RV owners and renters. We also welcome people traveling through our area on a longer destination.
Haas Lake Park RV Campground makes it easy to have a great camping experience. Take a look at our many offerings:
- 494 Sites – water/electric, also full hook-ups
- Waterfront sites available
- 30 or 50 amp electric service
- Pull thru sites available
- Four clean, spring fed lakes (no wake boating)
- Clean restrooms
- Swimming beach and fishing on each lake
- General store
- Propane station and dump stations
- Recreational building with pool tables & arcade games
- Two-hole golf course
- Basketball courts and sand volleyball pit
- Free wireless internet
- Playground equipment
- Laundry facilities
- Planned activities
Recreation Building Haas Lake Park has pool tables, ping pong and arcade games in our recreation building.
Special Guests Haas Lake Park has a variety of special guest appearances for your enjoyment.
Events for Families
We strive to be a great family campground, so family events are a must!
Two-Hole Golf Course
It’s small but there’s a par 3 and a par 4 hole for you golf lovers. Be sure to get a hole in, or two.
Haas Lake Park RV Campground
25800 Haas Rd., New Hudson MI
Website and Photography Produced
Will Heine at Media Majik, LLC